Pages

ONE DIRECTION QUOTES


1. "Fans aren't just fans. They're a part of my family" - Zayn <3
2.  "Just because you don't have a prince, doesn't mean you’re not a princess – Zayn awww <3
3.  "Our goals never change and our ambitions never change. We always wanted to go in the same direction so we called ourselves 1Direction" – Zayn
4.  In life, we always fall for the person who'll never fall for us, always want things that we can't have, and say things we shouldn’t – Zayn
 5.  "I want someone who I feel comfortable around and I can spoil a bit" - Zayn :)
6. "I don't believe in changing for other people!" - Zayn
7. "How many fans have you kissed?" Zayn: "A gentlemen will never tells" :)
8.  Louis: "If I was a fan and wanted to lick Liam's face, I'd just do it." Zayn: "So you're encouraging people to lick our faces?" O.o LOL
9. "Learn to appreciate what you have before time forces you to appreciate what you had!" - Zayn :]
10. "I guess life always has a way of showing you things u don't wanna see, but the more you resist the clearer things become!" - Zayn!
11. "Remember nobody's feelings are more important than your own so take time to love yourself." - Zayn :]
12."Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster, that is life." - Zayn :]
13. "One Direction’s phenomenal global success is “beyond my wildest dreams” and “crazy” - Zayn
14.  "Don't ever let a guy make you feel ugly because no matter what you're beautiful with or without him!" - Zayn :)
15.  "I have 4 boyfriends! - Zayn #BROMANCE <3 :')
16.  "Dont devote any time to thinking of painful memories from ur past. You cant drive well while looking in the rearview mirror!" - Zayn
17.  "It's weird how much you can fit into a year… and how different your life can become" - Zayn.
18. "No matter how hard life is, don't lose hope" - Zayn!
19.  "I don't want a complicated girl, I want a simple girl, that will lie down under the stars with me" - Zayn :)
20.  "Get on with life because life gets on without you!" - Zayn \m/
21. "Get on in life because will get on without you if you don't keep up" - Zayn! 22. "The luckiest girl in the world would be Niall's future girlfriend." - Zayn :')
23. "I just wanted somebody to tell me that I could sing" - Zayn :O babe… you can sing, your voice is so amazayn :')
24.  "Just because you're not perfect, doesn't mean you're not beautiful, you're beautiful as you are!" - Zayn ;) aww
25. "Just because you have flaws, does not mean you aren't beautiful" - Zayn :')
26. "Would you prefer a fan or Megan Fox?" Zayn: "A fan! Nothing is worth more than a fan" <3 aww!!
27. "No one can touch our fans, except from us. Sorry because we easily get jealous."- Zayn :'D aww
28. "Never live life in fear of death" - Zayn!
29.  “Never live life in the fear of death, no matter how hard life gets, don’t lose hope" - Zayn's motto.
30. "Harry's smile is annoyingly gorgeous." - Zayn Malik
31. "How can you don't love Niall? He's like a teddy bear, you press his tummy and he says 'I love Bieber" - Zayn :3 cute...
32.  "We don't mind haters as long as we have our girlfriends" - Zayn <3 aww
33. "We will never consider you a Directioner if you only love me, Harry, Louis and Liam." -Zayn <3 SO TRUE!!
34.  "Without the fans, there is no reason to be One Direction!" - Zayn :') but I think without 1D, there will be no fans…  
35. "You've got to take risks if you want to find love!" - Zayn :0 awwwww
36. "I thought I'd a type but I don't really have a type anymore. I just look for a girl who doesn't take herself to seriously" - Zayn :)
37.  "I can't swim, but if my girlfriend is drowning, I'd try to dive in to rescue her!" - Zayn :3 aww, so sweet!
38. "Live for who you are for this moment and what you love!" - Zayn :)
39.  "Before you judge people, judge yourself!" - Zayn!
40.  "Before you judge people, judge yourself!" - Zayn :3 sweetttt aww
41. "I would date a model, but I would rather marry a fan or a normal person!" - Zayn :)) 
42.  "A real girl isn't perfect and a perfect girl isn't real!" - Harry! TRUE :)
43. "I like girls my own age too!" - Harry <3
44. "How incredible would it be if we were outside meeting fans and we just grabbed one and gave them a proper snog" - Harry ;3 
45.  "The girls who don't love Niall are the ones who don't know how to choose a boy!" - Harry <3 SO TRUE!
46. "I think you just know if someone likes you for who you are or for who they think you are." - Harry ;]
47. "We're all just a normal teenagers we're not robots! We have feelings and we go through things too." - Harry!
48."I can make your girlfriend scream louder than you ever could just by pressing her 'follow' button on twitter' - Harry :D lol true
49. "I've always wanted to be one of those people who didn't really care what people thought of them" - Harry :' me too
50. "I like having a girlfriend, someone I can spoil or call up in the middle of the night and just talk to" - Harry <3
51. I DIDN'T say that I hate or Taylor is ugly, she's pretty and I love her and her songs with all my heart. But I think Louis is prettier ;]
52.  "I like a girl that has a good sense of humor and not take life too seriously" - Harry :) i can be her...
53. "I like it when girls do that glance-then-glance away thing. It's cute, but doesn't seem to happen to me that often" - Harry ;)
54. "Real Directioners are not the ones who have millions of our photos. They're the ones who love us unconditionally" - Harry :)
55. "I think that if I was a girl, I'd probably have a crush on Zayn. He is just pretty, isn't he? His cheekbones" - Harry <3
56. "Liam wokes up later than everyone else because he doesn't has any hair" - Harry
57. "I think that directioners need The Boys's hug" - Harry. YES HARRY! YES!!
58. "I like the fact that our fans have a poster of us in their room" - Harry Liam
59. "Sometimes I cry myself at night, but it's only because I know I'll never get to meet all of our fans" - Harry 
60. "When Niall shares his food with another girl, we know she's special!" - Niall ;3 I wanna share food with him then...
61. "Every time we go to some country, I take a picture of the fans with my phone and I put it as wallpaper" - Niall ;3 aww
62. "I'm an emotional guy so I don't have to worry about a girl trying to get me to open up" - Niall :)
63.  "I want a girl who respects herself. It means her standards are high and if I fit them then I'd be honored." - Niall :)
64."If you ever spend a day with us, you'll see that we're just normal lads who have a laugh!" - Niall. I wish I could . .
65. 'Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves. If you don't, start. Everyone is beautiful!" - Niall :)
66. "I hate to see a guys who insults a girl or is bad with her. I immediately think she'd be better if she was with me" - Niall ;')
67. "I'm waiting for my princess to come. I just have to be patient. She is on her way." - Niall <3 
68. "Zayn doesn't make eye contact with the fans that much. I think he's afraid they might melt." - Niall ;) ahk so true
69. When we have to share beds in hotels, Zayn and Harry have to sleep in the same bed or they’ll go mad”- Niall 
70. "My accent always works on girls. They like it, I have no idea why! " - Niall <3
71. "Zayn pisses me off sometimes, how can he be so stunning without even trying! - Niall ;) you too niall! 
72. "My eyes, it's the only thing I do like about my body. I feel awkward about it actually" - Niall
73. "I'd rather be a kid & play with paper planes than be a man & play with a woman's heart!" - Nall.
74. "There is no such thing as fat girl. Every girl is beautiful on her own way" - Niall <3 aww thanks nialler
75.  "Our band will never change, we will always be 5 singing idiots" - Niall :')
76.  "I always defend the people I love, even though I'm about as terrifying as a baby penguin" - Niall :3 aww 
77.  "The perfect girl?" Niall: "She has to like our music and support us!" Harry: "You've just described a fans." Niall: "RIGHT!" <3
78. "Everytime I hang out with Zayn, I feel like I'm cool too" - Niall :D you're cool man...
79.  "Fans always tell me I'm beautiful, but no one will ever be as beautiful as them" - Niall :'D 
80. "I'm carefree, Irish and blonde" - Niall ({})
81.  "I can't help but look into crows to see if I can see my future wife!" - Niall <3
82.  "Better sleep than finds a girl!" - Niall :)
83.  "Being single doesn't mean that you're weak. it means that you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve." - Niall Horan.
84. "We will always stay the five singing idiots" - Niall \m/
85.  "There is no way I will hate the fans, everything about them is lovable" - Niall <3 aww
86. "Don't ever worry about me. I'm the most carefree mofo in the world" - Niall \m/ 
87. "When I was 12, all my friends had girlfriends and I didn't. I felt so lonely, so I asked my mum to date me" - Niall :') now you have many....
88. "Age is just a number, who care how old the girl is I date" - Niall ♥
89. I'm really looking forward to the day that I marry a Directioner" - Niall aww
90. Niall: "I hate when we can't get close to our fans!" Harry: "Me too, they need our hugs." AWW ({}) 
91. "Sometimes I feel like i'm not as attractive or popular as the other lads." - Niall Horan O_o that's not true...
92. "As long as we work hard, who knows where we'll end up?" - Liam :]
93. "Niall is always hungry because he has an angel eating inside him. That's why he sings like one." - Liam ;] yup 
94.  "Love is all about communication so we'd go hand to hand on a romantic stroll through a park and I'd by her flowers." - Liam <3
95. "The worst thing a boy could do to a girl is to ignore her while she is loving you with all her heart!" - Liam :') so true </3
96.   "Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny" - Liam :)
97. Harry is like a younger brother, we do exercises together then he asks me to prepare a sandwich for the effort" - Liam :'D
98. “Believe it or not, but even when I’m sleeping, I’m dreaming about meeting our fans’’-Liam
99. "It's literally all about the fans" - Liam :') aww
100. "One of our problem is fitting on a sofa together" - Liam in the One Thing video :D
101. "There's nothing that can seperate us" - Liam!
102. "I smile and think; this is my job, this is what I do for living, and it's what I've always wanted to do" - Liam :)
103. "I try to be cool but I'm not very good at it" - Liam O_o YOU'RE ALREADY COOL LIAM, WITHOUT EVEN TRYING :)
104. "Thanks for all the comments on my smile :) I can stop smiling on stage :)" - Louis :)
105. "Always be nice to people. Whatever how bad they are to you to show them that you are not like them." - Louis :]
106. "You may not be plastic, but you're fantastic!" - Louis ;) aww
107. "No matter how far away me and Eleanor would be, I'm always able to make her laugh and smile" - Louis ;) aww so sweet   
108. What Makes You Beautiful is about a girl who has some fit mates, fair enough but she’s the cute one that doesn’t know she’s gorgeus” -Louis

ONE DIRECTION IS MY 1Derful World




0 komentar:

Post a Comment